Sunday, May 4, 2014

BEGINNINGS

I honestly don't feel like my masterpiece is opening a new chapter for me. If I were to get the proper preparations for it then maybe it would, but as of right now with everything, all the information that I've gathered I don't feel like my masterpiece is really playing a huge roll in my life. My masterpiece is to rebuild and or reconstruct a new and improved class room. So students can feel comfortable in the environment in which they spend every day learning. I guess my masterpiece does open something new to me, but I don't know if it affects my life or not. It opens my eyes and shows me what architects think of every day before designing a building. They focus a lot on the structure of things and the way they look, but they also take in consideration the different needs and customs people will have. They have to take everyone's opinions before officially establishing something. This is something that I never knew before I began working on my masterpiece. I didn't learn this information myself or by research. I came across this information when I  visited the architecture studio that's offered in Cal Poly San Luis Obispo. I already knew I was a very creative person and especially as an artist, but building a class room is something completely new to me and it has helped my creativity expand to a whole new level of thinking. 

No comments:

Post a Comment