Wednesday, April 30, 2014

DESIGN

I think hacking into your physical environment can benefit you to be more successful. After spending five hours in the Architecture Studio I saw pure evidence with my own eyes that hacking into the environment in which you work at can help you tremendously. The architecture students changed the structure of their studio and constructed/ redecorated their class room completely different from the original structure to a structure more suitable for them. Changing your environment can help a person feel more at home, comfortable, and maybe even help them focus or learn more. For example I love working in my bedroom because it has all my books, pencils, calculators, laptop, and all the other accessories necessary to do my school work. Changing your environment can benefit someone in many ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment