Sunday, January 19, 2014

LIFE AFTER...

Life after high school... I see this phrase as both an invitation and a wake up call(eye opener). I see it as an invitation to an adventure because after high school I can do anything I desire, I am responsible for my own actions and decisions I make. Everything I decide to do is entirely up to me. Now, with that being said, I'm not going to spend the rest of my life living off of my parents in their basement. I hope to some day go to Cal Poly and pursue my dream of becoming an Architectural Engineer. The only way this dream of mine can become reality is making the best choices now, while I'm still attending high school, that will help me excel towards my goals. It's also a wake up call because I'm not as young I think I am or as young as I wish I was. Every day I'm getting closer and closer to adulthood. Every decision I make from now on will have an impact in my life good or bad depending on the consequences from those decisions. Right now is the moment for me to focus on myself more than anyone else. Everything I do in every breathe I take at this moment of my life matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment