Wednesday, January 8, 2014

THE CHOICE

1.) "Choice" is referred to the decision Rebecca has to make. She either has to take the medicine herself or have her parents force the medicine into her.
2.) I don't think she has a choice. If she doesn't drink or consume the medicine she will die.
3.) The author refers to the medicine as poison, because his daughter doesn't have the choice to not drink the gooey liquid.
4.) The reason why the daughter of the author wants to play with a toy that is intended for older children is because she is well aware of the fact that she will never reach the age requirement for the toy, so she wants to play with the toy while she still can. I do agree with her because I think she deserves to experience playing with the toy at least once in her life before she passes away.
5.) If I knew I wasn't going to live up to the age of 30 I'm not sure what I would do right now. I know for a fact that I wouldn't be doing the thing(s) I'm doing now and I would try to live life to it's potential.
6.) Helping out a loved one or doing something for someone's own good even though it may be very discomforting is a legit circumstance that makes sense to endure.
7.) I don't think suffering is a necessary condition of life and love because I can't see how a person can enjoy life for it's true beauty when they're suffering.
8.) Why can only imagine the pain the author must feel from seeing his daughter suffer everyday. He knows that she hates having to consume the "poison".

No comments:

Post a Comment